Thursday 5 February 2015

SCRIPT

Script
1st scene: torture scene
Benny: groans and screams throughout the scene as he is in pain an bloodied up from the injuries that have been inflicted on him.

Rick: "hit him again, I always hated this prick."

Durk: "where's my cigar? And get me my cutter as well."

Worker: "yes boss."

Durk: "where's the stash Benny? You'll be able to walk away if you tell us."

Rick: "This prick will never say just kill him."

Durk: "Relax, you want this money or not."

Rick: "If you don't kill i will (pulls the gun out again)."

Durk: "If you wanna die before him carry on actin' up."

Rick: "I ain't actin up."

Durk: "shut the fuck up then."

Rick: "Nahh, blud."

Durk: "Listen, no more talking. Let's get this money off this guy."

Rick: "What do we do if we can't?"

Durk: "dispose of him as he is a witness"


2nd scene the flashback to the 1st contact between Rick and Benny



Benny: "Hello who's this" (on the phone at this point)

Rick: "Its me Rick, remember me?"

Benny: "How are you Rick?"

Rick: "I am ok I just got released from prison" 

Benny: "So im guessing that you need some help?"


Benny: "I always supported the people who where good friends with me."

Rick: "That's why I called you."

Benny: "I got nothing at the moment, but I can 'borrow' my brothers just for you."

Rick: "I always knew you where a top guy."

Benny: "I got you, were do you want to meet me?"

Rick: "At the car park where we all started."

Benny: "Ok see you there at 6 o'clock."

Rick: "Bless." 

3rd scene the meet up when things go wrong

Benny: "What you sayin Rick."

Rick: "Nothing much, what you got?"

Benny: "This stuff here let me cut it open for you to try."

Rick: "This shit will bring me back into the game Benny."

Benny: "We gonna make it once again."

Rick: "Yeah."

Benny: "How much you got on you now?"

Rick: "We'll see bro."

Benny: "What do you mean?"

Rick: "This is all I got." (pulls out a gun)

Benny: "You made a bigger mistake just now, than the one that landed you in prison."

Rick: "We see about that."

Benny: "Yeah we will."

Rick: "I know you got more money so where is it at?"

Benny: "I'm not saying, remember i would never snitch."

Rick: "We are gonna have to do this the hard way aren't we?"

Benny: "You got it."

Back to the torture scene

Durk: "You know what?"

Rick: "What?"

Durk: "Kill him, he's a witness to what has just happened."

Rick: "With pleasure."

No comments:

Post a Comment